Taste the difference
Indulge in the delicious and the most appetizing flavors of the country - the one you never had before.
A taste of home
Our food takes you back the memory lane.
Life’s too short for boring food
Have the best food experience here
Good food and great vibes
What more do you need on a cosy weekday afternoon?
Burgers and cheese are bound to please
Is it true that you are planning for a picnic from Bengaluru? Head to Kotilingeshwara in Kolar! Kotilingeshwara is a temple committed to Lord Shiva, it houses the world’s tallest Shiva Linga. ‘Koti’ in Kannada implies crore and this temple project intends to install one crore Shiva lingas in the temple. In contrast to different temples, it is less packed and ideal for a road trip.
Location Kotilingeshwara temple is arranged in the village of Kammasandra in Kolar, Karnataka. Kolar locale is around 70km from Bangalore. Kotilingeshwara near Bangalore is additionally close to Kolar Gold Fields (10km).
Biggest Shiva Linga The principle deity of the temple is the Lord Kotilingeshwara. The principle fascination of this temple is the biggest Shiva Linga estimating 33 m. There is additionally a gigantic Nandi (bull) sculpture before this tall lingam.
Number of Lingas The heavenly spot of Kotilingeshwara temple houses around 90 lakh lingas of various sizes. The temple project happens to be installing one crore lingas in this temple. It is likewise called as Kotilingeshwara inferable from the quantity of Shiva lingas in the complex.
Kotilingeshwara Temple Timings The temple is available to public from 6am to 9pm.
Offices The Kotilingeshwara Temple coordinates mass marriages consistently. They’ll charge just an ostensible expense for the marriage and give different offices. Each evening the temple likewise serves lunch. Any devotee will be able to install a Shiva Linga in the complex. The temple additionally has a rest room where the devotees can relax.
The temple is acclaimed for 108 feet tall Shiva linga and Basava Statue (Nandi or bull) of 35 feet high. 15 sections of land of the area encompassed by lakhs of little shivalinga’s. The Shiva’s vahana or the vehicle is likewise exhibited here. The temple is encircled by the 10 million number of Shiva lingas across the area, henceforth the name Kotilingeshwara temple. It is perhaps the best spot to visit close to Bangalore.
Constructed the temple in 1980, by Swami Sambhashiva Murthy, he put stock within the sight of Linga inside the temple. The immense and tall stature of Nandi close to the Linga explains that Shiva is with his sole follower, the bull. Nandi is a sturdy design here.
Inside the field of Kotilingeshwara temple, there are other various gods present to love. It incorporates the lord Maheshwara, Brahma and Vishnu and The temples are named as follows;
- Goddess Karumaari Amma Temple
- Lord Panduranga Swamy Temple
- Annapoorneshwari Temple
- Venkataramani Swamy Temple
- Lord Rama, Sita and Lakshmana Temple
- Panchamukha Ganapathy Temple
- Kannika Parameshwari Temple
- Anjaneya Temple
This spot welcomes a large number of devotees to Kotilingeshwara temple to investigate the pujas, within greenery and excellence of the spot. You’ll discover unmarried ladies committed their lives for the temple.
The temple continues with standard pujas and lighting of diyas everywhere on the temple consistently. The ministers discuss the mantra and followed by individuals all finished. The devotees can purchase and install one linga for the puja. Ordinary pujas happen here.
There are bunches of offices for the devotees here. You can carry on a marriage service. You can contemplate in the fabulous open lobby. Reciting, music and discussing mantras are heard inside the temple.
Nuts and bolts are widely used by a multitude of segments in the industrial market. As they are extremely relevant products for countless projects, it is essential that the customer does a thorough search to find an excellent supplier of nuts and bolts. The company that supplies these products must prioritize the high strength and durability of each item, as well as the use of good raw materials.
Key features the nuts and screws supplier must have
An excellent supplier of nuts and bolts should be primarily concerned with offering high quality products to its customers. To this end, it must supply products that comply with all the technical standards of manufacture and performance required by Organs inspection agencies. Only then does the supplier of nuts and bolts provide the necessary security so that the customer can purchase the products, with the guarantee of good use.
Another important point that the customer seeks in a supplier of nuts and bolts is the variety of products available. Both industry and retail, when purchasing this type of product, usually need other options to complement their project or diversify the products for sale. For this reason, the supplier of nuts and bolts must provide models in stainless steel 304, 431, brass, 1045, ASTM, 304L, among others.
In addition, the fasteners suppliers of nuts and bolts must always be committed to the delivery times agreed with the customer, and may also have the differential of making products available for prompt delivery. Inventory with a large number of products is essential for customers to receive products quickly and efficiently.
The company that combines advantageable cost-benefit and quality in each product
Some companies have an outstanding performance, in the segment of distribution of nuts, bolts, and several other products for the industrial and retail segment. The company manages to combine the high standard of its products with competitive prices in the market.
Screw quality in manufacture
There are several aspects that must be taken into account so that only the best screws arrive and are installed. On the next figure you will find a picture which shows the testing of screws that have just been produced. These should not only be checked by hand for optics and haptics, but also checked by machines. But the quality of the screws can already be influenced significantly during production.
In addition to good quality control, the choice of the right machines, clean processing and, above all, the quality of the wire determine the quality of the end product. Only those suppliers are allowed who have their own laboratory and have been known for high quality standards for years. Because anyone who starts a construction project with screws may not experience any nasty surprises afterwards, especially with safety-relevant parts.
In order to ensure a perfect connection during processing, the challenge in the manufacture of screws is to bring the advantages and disadvantages of the material and the shape into harmony during development. You can find out which screw materials are available on online blog. In order to achieve high strength classes, the screws are subjected to additional heat treatment after cold extrusion.
For the water in your private pool to have an optimal state for use, it is necessary to have a good filtering system. It is essential to have a professional advice on which is the best filter, check the pH, etc.
The task of attending to the state of the water in the pool of your house can be cumbersome, it can even be a nuisance to be aware of everything that entails that is why from swimming pool services, they offer, both for private and holiday homes, for carry out regular maintenance.
Factors to take into account for proper maintenance in swimming pools
There are 4 fundamental issues, each of them important to the other, since it is a set of factors that must be taken into account so that the water in your pool is in optimal condition.
Filtering frequency. Depending on the cubic meters of the pool in question, the frequency will vary, since for very large pools, you have to be very regular, otherwise the filtering system may be damaged. If there are many particles in the water, the filter system will work much harder and its performance will be affected over time.
Cleaning the filters. As it is been discussed in the previous point, the frequency of cleaning and the type of impurities that pass through the filter can damage it, so a series of steps must be followed to make a correct cleaning. The life of the filter bed and sand depends on this cleaning.
Water parameters. Chlorine and PH are two fundamental factors for the use of your private pool, since if they are not correctly leveled, they can cause problems in the users of said pool. Checking the chlorine and PH levels can be done manually, but it is quite cumbersome. At swimming pool services, they have dosing systems that automatically regulate the fundamental parameters.
Anti-algae treatment. This is perhaps the subject that is least repaired but it is one of the most important. The algae are harmful to the water in your swimming pool and to the users, so its correct treatment is essential.
What tasks should you perform daily?
- Clean the water from leaves, insects and other suspended particles.
- Analyze the pH values and adjust them between 7.2 and 7.6 if necessary. If an automatic regulation and control system is used, adjust it to maintain this pH level.
- Analyze the levels of free residual chlorine and adjust the values between 0.5 ppm and 2 ppm. If product dispensers are used, adjust them to maintain these disinfectant levels.
What operations should you carry out weekly?
- Check bottom sumps, skimmer baskets and overflow channel.
- Clean the pump pre-filter to prevent dirt from accumulating and reducing its performance.
- Check the filter pressure and carry out the sand washing operation. This process is essential to keep the filter medium in good condition and obtain high filtering efficiency.
- Wash the walls and pool bottom making use of automatic or manual cleaning equipment.
- Add the maintenance dose of the anti-algae product when necessary.
- Replace the trichlor compacts of the skimmers or disinfectant dosing equipment.
- Check the levels of pH regulator, disinfectant and flocculant in the case of automatic dosing of chemical products.
Having a pool perfectly prepared for a dip at any time, takes regular work. At swimming pool services, they offer the regular maintenance service according to use, so that you can take care of everything and your pool, both private and vacation home, is always ready for a quality bath.
Sandwiches may not typically make very elegant dinners, but with succulent slices of beef, rich and creamy brie cheese, and the earthy freshness of baby watercress and crisp radishes, this dish is high-style on a toasted roll.
Choosing Beef for Sandwiches
For deli sandwiches or reubens, thin slices of roast beef or corned beef are fine, but when you want a sandwich that tastes like a steak dinner, it’s worth choosing a select cut. Leftover slices of beef tenderloin, slightly grilled, are great in this recipe—and a great way to use up the choicest beef around when there are actually leftovers!
If you don’t have tenderloin, buy two very thick filet mignons and cut each into three slices. Your butcher shop may also sell less expensive bistro steaks, which are very tender and work well for these sandwiches too.
If you can, avoid thin cuts of beef that may get a little tough if just barely overcooked. The last thing you want is to have to tug and wrestle the meat just to get a bite of the sandwich!
About Brie Cheese
Unless you’re reading this from France, chances are good you’re not eating French brie. Traditional French brie is made with unpasteurized milk, and that doesn’t travel well. It’s also not approved for consumption in many countries, as in the United States.
But brie is made throughout the world, and it’s a deliciously creamy, rich, mildly flavored cheese, no matter where it’s made. Serve it at room temperature and it’s as easy to spread as warm butter.
Beef and Brie Sandwiches with Watercress and Radishes
- (for 2 sandwiches)
- 25-inch crusty rolls or sliced baguette
- olive oil, for brushing
- 6 oz, 1/4-inch-thick slices of beef tenderloin, filet mignons, or bistro steaks
- 3 oz brie, rind removed, room temperature
- 2 large radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby watercress (or regular watercress, thick stems removed)
- Vertically slice the rolls into tops and bottoms and toast or bake until just beginning to brown.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat and brush with olive oil.
- If you’re using leftover slices of beef, grill until hot and grill marks appear, about 30 seconds per side. If you’re using slices of raw beef, grill until desired doneness, about 2 minutes per side for medium.
- Spread all 4 cut sides of rolls with brie.
- Top the bottom halves of the rolls with slices of beef. Top the beef with radishes and watercress.
- Place the top halves of the rolls on top and slice the sandwiches on the diagonal.
Serve with a side salad of mixed greens, olives, and dried cranberries in a tasty vinaigrette for a hearty, complete dinner.
Does your child like cream cheese? If so you can make wonderful sandwiches for school that will keep them going for hours with lots of energy. Cream cheese is the new peanut butter because almost every sandwich you can make with peanut butter can be made with cream cheese. Make sure to get the whipped type in order to make it easy to spread on bread.
Cream Cheese and Jelly
- Spread cream cheese on bread and top with a favorite jelly.
- Top with another piece of bread.
- Jellies that work well with this are apricot, strawberry, cherry, peach, and apple. Grape doesn’t work very well.
Cream Cheese and Raisin
- Sprinkle raisins over the top of cream cheese spread on bread and top with another slice of bread.
- You can also use dried cranberries or cherries.
Cream Cheese and Pineapple
- Take about 1 tablespoon or so of crushed pineapple and drain it on paper towels until just moist.
- Spread this over cream cheese on a piece of bread and top with another slice.
Cream Cheese and Carrot
- Shred carrot and layer over top of cream cheese on bread and cover with another slice of bread.
Cream Cheese and Olives
- Green olives go best on this sandwich.
- Just slice the olives and place over the cream cheese and cover with bread.
Peaches and Cream Cheese
- Use either fresh or canned peaches and slice them thin.
- If using fresh soak in a little lemon juice to prevent from turning brown.
- Place on paper towels to soak up as much liquid as possible and then place over cream cheese and top.
Cream Cheese and Chocolate Chip
- This tastes kind of like chocolate chip cheese cake.
- Just sprinkle mini chocolate chips over bread spread with cream cheese and top with another piece of bread.
Cream Cheese and Pickles
- This probably sounds a little goofy, but the sour and sweet comes together quite nicely. Some kids just love pickles and they will love this. You can use dill pickles but sweet pickles work a bit better.
- Slice pickles and place over cream cheese spread on bread and top with another slice.
Cream Cheese and Bacon
- Another weird sounding combination that somehow just works.
- Fry 2 slices of bacon and when cool crumble over the cream cheese on bread and top with another slice.
Just think of the surprise your child will have when they open their brown bag at lunch and find one of these sandwiches. It is advisable to try them at home first to see what they do really like.
Americans eat over 300 million sandwiches a day. This is a pretty hefty figure for the people of the United States because it means that there are as many sandwiches being eaten as there are people to eat them. It is, however, not unreasonable to think why the sandwich is so popular, it is almost the perfect food: it is portable, can be simple or elaborate depending on the mood, and is open to any sort of interpretation. The sandwich actually has a pretty long history, even though most of it did not happen in the United States. The sandwich was, however, seen as a repressive symbol from the colonial past: something that a lot of patriotic Americans might want to forget.
The history of the sandwich begins in England in 1762. Sandwich was a popular city in England and the 4th Earl of the place, John Montagu, is credited with the popularisation of the sandwich. Now a fair warning: this is not a story that is credited in any fictional or historical literature anywhere, but passed on through word of mouth over generations. That being said, here is the story behind the sandwich.
The 4th Earl of Sandwich, John Montagu, is believed to have been a gambling addict and led him to spend hours on end at gambling tables. During such a notorious binge, the Earl asked one of his house cooks to bring him something that he could eat without getting up off his chair, and the cook came up with the idea of the sandwich. Montagu loved the combination of meat inside his bread so much that he had at it constantly, and as the story goes, people started associating the name of the meal with the name of the Earl, and hence the sandwich was born.
However, the story doesn’t exactly end there. John Montagu’s nameless cook was not the first person who came up with the idea of the sandwich. In fact, the origin of this idea has been traced back to Turkish and Greek mezze platters, which were served in the Mediterranean where Montagu had visited before. The dish involved dips, meat and cheese all “sandwiched” in between two pieces of bread. So the idea was not new, just that it was popularised by Montagu.
Montagu’s creation quickly became revolutionary, and within a matter of months, a man by the name of Edward Gibbon mentioned the sandwich by name in one of his diary entries. The diary mentioned that Gibbon had seen twenty or thirty of the first men of England eating it at a restaurant. The sandwich was well established in England by the time of the Revolutionary War. However, the sandwich did not reach the United States of America until 1815, when it was seen for the first time in an American cookbook.